Power of attorney to administer one or more immovable properties
Your power of attorney to appoint your attorney for the management and administration of an immovable/real estate property on your behalf...more
Answer the questionnaire.
Print your power of attorney.
Drafting a specific power of attorney allows you to appoint a relative as attorney to carry, on your behalf, all operations on your properties that would be performed by you as a landlord.
Such a document will allow your attorney to fulfill the mandate given to him with all the necessary powers and without hassle.
- Our specific powers of attorney are documents that will meet your needs for relatively simple situations.
Other services offeredFormal notice demanding payment of a past due rent Formal notice demanding the restoration of the leased premises Formal notice demanding repairs for damaged property
You can choose to draft your " Power of attorney to administer one or more immovable properties " online. Here are the steps you need to follow
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If it is not done yet, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of your power of attorney;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fee with your credit card;
- Print your power of attorney and sign it before a Commissioner for Oaths;
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.