Long-term rental agreement for a cottage - lease for vacation purposes - more than a month
Your lease for vacation purposes to rent a cottage on a long term; your only written agreement between owner and tenant...more
- The lease for the rental of a cottage is an agreement between a landlord, who wishes to rent the cottage, and a tenant, who, for his part, is interested to spend money in order to use such cottage and the surrounding site for recreational and leisure purposes and for a period of 5 to 26 consecutive weeks.
- Signing a lease for vacation purposes allows you to put all the odds on your side since it will specify the rights and obligations of each party throughout the rental period.
- The lease for the rental of a cottage is not subject to the rules governing the residential tenancy (housing lease).
- It is therefore important that the landlord and the tenant discuss and agree on each of the provisions of the lease that will bind them, because this will be the only document evidencing their agreement.
- The lease for the rental of a cottage must be explicit about:
- The amount and terms of payment of rent;
- The term of the lease;
- The description of the rented premises;
- The domestic and recreational amenities made available to the tenant;
- The intended use of the rented premises.
- The lease for the rental of a cottage available on this website is a document that provides the main clauses mentioned in the "Summary" tab.
- It is also a document that will meet your needs for a relatively simple lease. For a lease whereof terms and conditions are more complex, please contact .
Other services offeredPower of attorney to administer one or more immovable properties Formal notice demanding payment of a past due rent
|Long-term rental agreement for a cottage - lease for vacation purposes - more than a month||$55|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
You can choose to draft your "Lease for a cottage" online. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If it is not already done, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of the lease;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fee with your credit card;
- Print your lease and proceed with its signing;
Overview of the clauses available for the preparation of your cottage lease.
- Identification of the parties
- Identification and description of the leased premises
- Use of the leased premises
- Term of the lease
- No tacit/automatic renewal
- Delivery and improvements of the leased premises
- Services and amenities
- Maintenance of the leased premises
- Damage and destruction
- Assignment and sublease
- Defaults and remedies
- Notices and requests
- Other provisions
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.