Cohabitation agreement between de facto spouses
De facto spouses, your cohabitation agreement could include provisions concerning the contribution of each spouse during their life together and, in the event of separation, the child custody, the partition of property and many others...more
- You are planning on living with your partner.
- You have already lived together for some years.
- You do not want to get married, but you still want to have some legal protection.
- Our cohabitation agreement between de facto spouses is a legal document whereby you can establish, on a contractual and consensual basis, in particular:
- The nature of your economic relations;
- The beginning of the cohabitation;
- The ownership of property acquired during the cohabitation;
- The provisions concerning the child's name, maintenance, custody as well as child support, in the event of separation.
- De facto spouses may also choose the provisions of a matrimonial regime of separation as to property or of partnership of acquests to regulate their domestic partnership.
- Your cohabitation agreement will include the main clauses mentioned in the "Summary" tab.
- It is a contract that will meet your needs for a relatively simple cohabitation agreement. For a cohabitation agreement whereof terms and conditions are more complex, we invite you to contact .
Other services offeredWill Protection mandate in case of incapacity Living will
|Cohabitation agreement between de facto spouses||$55|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
You can choose to draft your "Cohabitation Agreement" online. here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If it is not done yet, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of your agreement;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fee with your credit card;
- Print your agreement and sign it;
Summary of clauses offered for the preparation of your cohabitation agreement.
- Identification of the parties
- Establishment of the common residence
- Contribution to household expenses
- Administration and disposal of property
- Intended use of the immovable property
- Child custody and access
- Child support
- Modifications to the cohabitation agreement
- Special clause
- Additional clause
- End of cohabitation agreement
- Interpretation clause
- Closing formalities
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.