Your commercial lease to establish your lessor and lessee relationship...more
- The lease is an agreement that involves an owner, also called the lessor, who is interested to rent a space he owns to a tenant (lessee), who is willing to pay to be able to use said space for professional, commercial or industrial purposes.
- The commercial lease is not subject to the rules pertaining to residential tenancies.
- In a commercial lease, it is necessary that the lessor and the lessee discuss and agree on each of the provisions of the lease that will bind them, as it will be the only document evidencing their agreement.
- The lease must be explicit on:
- The rent related matters;
- The description of the leased premises.
- The intended use for the leased premises.
- The renewal options.
- Our commercial lease is a document that provides the main clauses mentioned in the "Summary" tab.
- It is also a document that will meet your needs for a relatively simple lease. For leases whereof terms and conditions are more complex, please contact .
Other services offeredOffer to lease for a commercial or industrial space Renewal of a commercial lease Formal notice demanding payment of a past due rent Formal notice demanding the restoration of the leased premises
|Option to purchase||$10|
|Preferential right to purchase (or right of first refusal)||$10|
|Intervention of guarantor (suretyship)||$10|
|To obtain the extract of resolution of the Lessor which would be a business corporation||$5|
|To obtain the extract of resolution of the Lessee which would be a business corporation||$5|
|Have your questionnaires reviewed by a member of our legal team|
- This option requires the intervention of a member of our team, so its cost is never credited.
You can choose to draft your "Commercial Lease" online. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the service by clicking on the blue button labelled "Click here to start";
- If it is not already done, please register;
- Complete the questionnaire by entering the information required for the preparation of your lease;
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you pay the required fee with your credit card;
- Print your lease and proceed with its signing;
Overview of clauses available for the preparation of your commercial lease.
- Identification of the parties
- Leased premises
- Use of leased premises and prohibited use
- Electricity, heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Insurance - Repairs, alterations, destruction and improvements
- Rights and obligations of Lessor
- Rights and obligations of Lessee
- Option to purchase (Optional)
- Preferential right to purchase (or right of first refusal) (Optional)
- Intervention of the guarantor (suretyship) (Optional)
- Notice and requests
- No automatic renewal
- Extension option (Optional)
- Additional and Special Clauses
- "Force majeure" (superior force)
- Successors and assigns
- Other covenants
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.