Save on the estate settlement
Ideal for a person wishing to proceed with the settlement of a close relative's estate by allowing it to create simultaneously as many declarations of transmission as there are institutions requiring such document.
- 1 Inventory of the estate
- 1 Declaration of transmission of movable property (bank account, certificate of deposit, etc.)
- 1 Rendering of account by the liquidator
- 1 Discharge by the heirs to the liquidator
- 1 Notice of closure of the inventory - text to be published in a local newspaper
- 1 Declaration of legal heirs or appointment of liquidator
- 20 Estate Correspondence
Various letters generated instantly online which are useful for the liquidator or heirs of an estate in order to facilitate the search of assets and return of documents as well as the settlement of the estate of a close relative, including the notice of closure of inventory to be published in the newspapers.