SCRIPTA LEGAL offers you the possibility to obtain an online consultation with a specialist from our multidisciplinary team of consultants.
- The multidisciplinary team of consultants of SCRIPTA LEGAL offers you the possibility to receive an online consultation* for the following topics:
- Undivided and divided co-ownership
- Corporate law
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- General legal issues
- Non-contentious proceedings: probate of a Will, homologation of a mandate, protective supervision, tutorship and curatorship
- For any other legal information, we invite you to visit our Frequently Asked Questions page on the website, perhaps you will find the answer to your question.
- If the information on the website does not answer all your questions, you can submit a specific question to SCRIPTA LEGAL, with reference to the relevant facts.
- To better understand the facts surrounding your questions, you can send us the documents you deem appropriate.
- After a full analysis of your inquiry, SCRIPTA LEGAL will, by email, inform you of the fees that you must pay through our website prior to obtaining any legal response.
- Once your payment is received, SCRIPTA LEGAL will send you the answer to your questions by email in the following business days.
- If you would rather wish to receive a phone consultation, the minimum fee is $ 50 for 15 minutes. This fee may be higher depending on the factors mentioned above. Once your payment is received, SCRIPTA LEGAL will ask you to specify a time frame within regular office hours, during which one of our specialists will contact you.
* Caution: The information provided by the team of LA SOCIÉTÉ SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. shall serve for the use of the person who has requested it only. Since we do not know all the legal implications in relation to existing factors or elements that are related to your particular situation and that could influence the legal aspect of the answer to the submitted question, the information given will be general in nature. We bring to your attention that this response might be different if we were to also take into account all relevant factors or elements surrounding or related to your particular situation and that we could not have seen since they have not been submitted to us along with your question. The information provided should therefore not be considered as a legal opinion.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is committed to the protection of the personal information provided on its website.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. is subject to the Code of ethics of notaries.
- LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC.:
- Will use or disclose personal information only for the purpose for which the said information was collected;
- Will not sell, rent, share, lend or exchange confidential and personal information or any other document from the website, including the downloaded ones, with anyone.
- During an online payment transaction, LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. does not store any credit card information.
- All administrators, employees and business partners of LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. as well as the persons responsible for the operations and functioning of the website have signed confidentiality agreements.
- In addition,LA SOCIETE SCRIPTA LEGAL INC. uses, as security measures, software or hardware-based network security systems (firewalls), mechanisms to automatically end sessions, and data encryption certificates (128 bit SSL encryption).
* These fees may be changed within a 60-day notice and in accordance with section 71 of the Code of ethics of notaries.
GST and QST not included.